Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] Heroics, Raids, And You!

Many different guilds handle things differently. And for obivious reasons, we will have our own way of doing things. To be considered ready for heroic cata dungeons, the game mandates an ilvl of 329 only. But to be honest... at this item lvl i...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran1146Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Do i talk to myself?

Well, the actual answer is yes. But dont worry, it is alright as long as a strange voice doesn't answer you back.... and why is that kathoran? uhhh.... anyway.... When your on from time to time viewing all the forums and guides we try to ...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran1116Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Its Never Good Enough =)

Here recently while doing dungeons and killing horde I have been asked a very relative set of questions, alot. Let me sum up a few short answers real quick to each of these questions:Is this gear good for me? Well, what are you? Each build of e...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran173Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Update Notifications

Couple thing I would like to mention. First, I have updated the article Heroics, Raids, and You! to show ventrillo as a reccomended tool instead of a required tool. I would really, REALLY, want you all in vent with me while doing more complex ma...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran142Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Meeting March 15th.

Guild Meeting March 15thState of the GuildIt pleases me to see you all out there working hard to level your alts and gear your mains. As some of you have noticed, we hit guild level 7 the other day and recieved the guild perk reinforcement lvl 1....
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran146Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

PTR 4.1 March 9

Yep, that time again. Here are my opinions on the upcoming changes. As always check em out here... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431So, healers finally dont have to find my body after i release and can use the party frames again. Dont ...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran154Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

PTR 4.1 Changes March 3

Okay so here I am again giving my opinions of the test realm notes. As always the full notes can be found at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431.So, first off i missed this a few days ago, We can finally fly in ghostlands. One more zone for...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran150Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

PTR 4.1 Changes to the game (3-1)

So, for anyone that hasn't seen it coming yet over at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431, the changes for 4.1 have been announced. Yep, they are coming. Several tweaks to all classes are in the progress, along with new heroic level dungeo...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran150Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

meeting 2/22

Mandatory Guild Meeting Agenda 2/22/11AnnouncementThis is the quarterly Mandatory meeting. I will be holding one mandatory meeting once every three months or so to discuss important changes and conserns about the guild. I ask that all of you k...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran144Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Update

Sorry for the lack of attention i have been paying to the website as of the past month. I have a lot of things going on both in game and in RL that have been distracting me but i plan on getting some new material up in here in the coming weeks. ...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran163Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Meeting, Jan 12

The guild is almost level five so grats in advance. As soon as we obtain it i will probly give every rank a bit more withdrawal from the guild bank for repairs, as the perk gets money put into the bank.Dungeons. I shouldn't have to set dungeons...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran195Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

GUILD ACHIEVES

Congratulations to those of you that have been putting in the extra effort to get guild achieves. Also; Congrats Impetus, we are now LVL 4!
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran154Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild meeting DEC 28

Just a few short notes as it was a real short meeting.We are 3/5ths the way to lvl four, keep up the good work and we will have it by the end of the week. =)The guild achieves are really important; both in showing we work as a team and in getti...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran155Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Profession Guides

Alot of people have been wondering how and where to level their professions, and i have the answers! Just flip over to the proffession forum and view the goodness i have found for you. Plz not that these are not my personal work, as all the i...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran149Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Meeting December 22

Congrats on LVL 3 Guild!!! keep up the good work.We have been getting in a lot of new members this week, welcome all. Plz label your mains and alts on the guild rooster. thanks.Any member with the rank of Soldier may invite members and we welc...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran146Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

New Members

We have been getting alot of new members here recently thanks to the recruitment minded Nobleant. Let me take a few moments and say this to all members, Welcome to Impetus. Also plz take a few minutes and label your main character and your alts...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran171Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Dungeons

Laerwyn, shadow, Xunandra and I (Kathoran) did a couple dungeons last night and although we didn't get an achieve for the Vash jir one since it wasn't heroic, we do have a couple new images up from them in the gallery. stop by and take a look if ...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran156Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Guild Meeting.

Agian, just for those who were not there. We have been having it brought to my attention that people are ninja-ing loot in dungeons and I will not tolerate this. This is one of the only reasons that I will kick you from the guild... And i wil...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran152Small Kathoran 6y
Guild News

Critter Kill Squad

December 12 : We have achieved the Critter kill squad guild achievement. Thanks to all who killed these pesky little varmits... And a special gratz to dusk and Laerwyn who went above and beyond to make sure we got this achieve.
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran284Small Laerwyn 6y
Guild News

Site updated

With the server being down i have done some maintenance of my own. We know have a feed from our twitter and a link to wowhead.com. Also, I have updated the website to reflect server time instead of local time here in Bfe, Missouri. I am also i...
Small Kathoran 6y
Kathoran285Small Laerwyn 6y